Buy Contrave contains a combination of bupropion and naltrexone. Bupropion is an antidepressant medicine that can also decrease appetite. Naltrexone is usually given to block the effects of narcotics or alcohol in people with addiction problems. Naltrexone may also curb hunger and food cravings.
Contrave is an anorexiant and is used to help manage weight in obese or overweight adults with weight-related medical problems. This medicine is used together with diet and exercise.
This medication is used with a doctor-approved exercise, behavior change, and reduced-calorie diet program to help you lose weight. It is used by certain overweight people, such as those who are obese or have weight-related medical problems. Losing weight and keeping it off can lessen the many health risks that come with obesity, including heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a shorter life.
Naltrexone belongs to a class of drugs known as opiate antagonists, and bupropion is an antidepressant that may help restore the balance of certain natural chemicals (neurotransmitters) in your brain. These two medications work together on separate parts of the brain to reduce appetite and how much you eat.
Most opiates should not be used for 7 to 10 days before starting naltrexone, but some opiate drugs (such as methadone) should not be used for 10 to 14 days before starting naltrexone. Ask your pharmacist for more details.
Other forms of naltrexone or bupropion are used to treat a variety of conditions including depression, other mental/mood disorders, smoking cessation, addiction to opioid medication, and alcohol abuse. This combination product is not approved for these other uses.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Contrave: fever, swollen glands, mouth sores, muscle or joint pain; hives, rash or itching; chest pain, difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
A person caring for you should seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, severe drowsiness, or if you are hard to wake up.
Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor right away if you have:
- a seizure (convulsions);
- blurred vision, tunnel vision, eye pain or swelling, or seeing halos around lights;
- changes in mood or behavior – anxiety, depression, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, agitation, thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself;
- a manic episode – racing thoughts, increased energy, unusual risk-taking behavior, extreme happiness, being irritable or talkative;
- liver problems – upper stomach pain, tiredness, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- increased blood pressure – severe headache, blurred vision, pounding in your neck or ears, anxiety, nosebleed; or
- severe skin reaction – fever, mouth or throat pain, burning eyes, skin pain, red or purple rash that spreads and causes blisters and peeling.legit online dispensary shipping worldwide
Older adults may be more likely to have certain side effects.
Common Contrave side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation;
- headache, dizziness;
- dry mouth; or
- sleep problems (insomnia).