Buy Levitra Online
Buy Levitra Online (vardenafil) relaxes muscles found in the walls of blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body.Levitra is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).Levitra may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
How should I take Levitra
Take Levitra exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets.The tablets can be taken with or without food.Levitra is taken only when needed, about 60 minutes before sexual activity. The medicine can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.Staxyn (vardenafil disintegrating tablets) should not be used in place of Levitra (vardenafil regular tablets). Avoid medication errors by using only the form and strength your doctor prescribes.Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.If you receive medical care for heart problems, tell your caregivers when you last took vardenafil.
Levitra side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Levitra: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking Levitra and get emergency medical help if you have:
- heart attack symptoms – chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating;
- vision changes or sudden vision loss; or
- erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (prolonged erection can damage the penis).
Stop using this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have:
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer; or
- seizure (convulsions).
Common Levitra side effects may include:
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- stuffy nose, sinus pain;
- headache, dizziness;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.