Buy Percocet online
Buy Percocet among others, is a combination of the opioid oxycodone with paracetamol (acetaminophen), used to treat moderate to severe short-term pain.
What is Percocet?
Percocet contains a combination of acetaminophen and oxycodone. Oxycodone is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of oxycodone.Percocet is used to relieve moderate to severe pain.Due of the risks of addiction, abuse, and misuse, even at recommended doses, Buy Percocet is only prescribed when treatment with non-opioid pain relieving medication has not been tolerated or has not provided adequate pain relief.
How should I take Percocet?
Take Percocet exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Never take this medicine in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. An overdose can damage your liver or cause death. Tell your doctor if you feel an increased urge to use more of this medicine.Never share this medicine with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. MISUSE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH. Keep the medicine in a place where others cannot get to it. Selling or giving away Percocet is against the law.If you need surgery or medical tests, tell the doctor ahead of time that you are using Percocet.You should not stop using Percocet suddenly. Follow your doctor’s instructions about tapering your dose.
What other drugs will affect Percocet?
You may have breathing problems or withdrawal symptoms if you start or stop taking certain other medicines. Tell your doctor if you also use an antibiotic, antifungal medication, heart or blood pressure medication, seizure medication, or medicine to treat HIV or hepatitis C.
Opioid medication can interact with many other drugs and cause dangerous side effects or death. Be sure your doctor knows if you also use:
- cold or allergy medicines, bronchodilator asthma/COPD medication, or a diuretic (“water pill”);
- medicines for motion sickness, irritable bowel syndrome, or overactive bladder;
- other narcotic medications – opioid pain medicine or prescription cough medicine;
- a sedative like Valium – diazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam, Xanax, Klonopin, Versed, and others;
- drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing – a sleeping pill, muscle relaxer, medicine to treat mood disorders or mental illness;
- drugs that affect serotonin levels in your body – a stimulant, or medicine for depression, Parkinson’s disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, or nausea and vomiting.
Percocet side effects
Percocet can slow or stop your breathing, and death may occur. A person caring for you should seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue colored lips, or if you are hard to wake up.
In rare cases, acetaminophen may cause a severe skin reaction that can be fatal. This could occur even if you have taken acetaminophen or Tylenol in the past and had no reaction. Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor right away if you have skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling.Like other narcotic medicines, Percocet can slow your breathing. A person caring for you should seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue colored lips, or if you are hard to wake up.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
- slow heartbeat or week pulse;
- cold, clammy skin;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- weakness, tiredness, fever, unusual bruising or bleeding;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions);
- problems with urination;
- signs of liver problems including nausea, upper stomach pain, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, such as: agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Serious side effects may be more likely in older adults and those who are overweight, malnourished, or debilitated.
Long-term use of opioid medication may affect fertility (ability to have children) in men or women. It is not known whether opioid effects on fertility are permanent.
Common Percocet side effects include:
- dizziness, drowsiness, feeling tired;
- constipation, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
- blurred vision;
- itching, red eyes, or flushing;
- feelings of extreme happiness or sadness; or
- dry mouth